Your India Travel Guide
Live your dreams, with this India travel. It is journey through your heart. So, rediscover yourself with some of the best discoveries and experiences of life.
Rajasthan and Agra
Dharamshala and Dalai lama
Mahabalipuram & Pondicherry
Khajuraho and Madhya pradesh
Leh - Ladakh
“World is like a book, and those who do not travel, just look at the cover page“
Our Top Travel Destinations
Back Waters of Kerala
Experience the tranquility in the serene back waters of Kerala, coconut trees swaying in the wind, cruising in brackish waters, Visit Kerala to revive yourself. Make this year Kerala year, and start exploring yourself.
Sri Lanka Tour Packages
Explore our some of the best Sri Lanka tour packages, visit Srilanka in 2021 to explore warm summers and pristine beaches and extraordinary holiday moments in this Gem of Indian Ocean.
Book Your Maldives holidays like never before prices
Go through Best Online India Travel Guide
Top 10 destinations to Visit in India in 2021
- Orchha & Khajuraho
- Goa – Former Portuguese state , which was once rival to Lisbon, has a character different from Rest of India. The state got liberated from Portuguese rule in 1961. Despite of almost 5 decades of liberation, still most of the Goans are Roman Catholic. There are beautiful churches, paddy fields, coconut palms swaying with the wind. Goan markets are live, with full of feast and festivities through out the year.
- Lahaul & Spiti
Top 10 National Parks to visit in India in 2021
Ranthambore National Park – Famous for Tigers, located in Sawai Madhopur district of Rajasthan. It is directly connected by Railways. The nearest airport is Jaipur. The distance of Ranthambore from Jaipur is about 180 kms. Time taken to Reach Ranthambore from Jaipur is about 3 – 4hrs.
- Panna National Park – is located in Madhya pradesh. The nearest Airport to Panna National park is Khajuraho. Distance of Panna National park from Khajuraho by road is about 25 kms. Once known for its white tiger population, now has around 12 tigers. It has an area of around 547 Sq kilometers.
- Bandhavgarh National park – Located in Madhya Pradesh and has highest tiger population as compared to its area. Nearest Railway station for Bandhavgarh National park is Katni Railway station. It has an area of around 1540 sq kilometers. The Nearest Airport to Bandhavgarh National park is Jabalpur which is around 3 hrs drive to Bandhavgarh.
- Kanha National park – One of the most interesting wildlife parks of India. Kanha National park is located in Madhya pradesh. It is about 200 kms from Jabalpur. It is spread in an area of 940 sq kilometers. Kanha national park boasts of best tiger sighting in India.
- Pench National park – It is also located in Madhya Pradesh on the border of Maharashtra. To Reach Pench tiger reserve, Nearest Airport and Rail station is Nagpur. There is 2 hrs drive from Nagpur to reach Kanha National Park. It is known as well for its Tiger Population. It is spread in an area of 1180 sq kilometers.
- Tadoba National park – It is located in Chandrapur district of Maharashtra. Tadoba national park is spread in an area of about 580 sq kilometres. Apart from Bengal tiger, it is home to several animals like Leopards, Hyenas, Cheetal, Bara Singha, Indian monitor lizard and so on. Distance of Tadoba national park from Nagpur Airport is about 140 kms.
- Gir National park – Located in Sasan village in Junagadh district of Gujarat. Gir National park is known for its wild life sanctuary for Asiatic lions. It is the only home in Asia for Asiatic lion population. We can reach Gir National park via road from Somnath or Junagadh. The Closest Airport for Gir National park is Bhavnagar. It has about 540 Lion populaton. We can spot several other animals apart from Asiatic lions in Gir Like Hyenas, Leopards, indian Monitor lizard, Antelopes, Cheetal and deers etc.
- Kaziranga National park – It is located in Assam in Golaghat and Nagaon districts. Kaziranga national park is known for its One Horned Rhinoceros. It covers and area of about 430 square kilometres along mighty Brahmaputra river. Each year during monsoon several Rhinos die due to floods in Brahamputra river. Nearest Airport to reach Kaziranga National park is Guwahati and nearest Railway station to reach kaziranga national park is Nagaon.
- Jim Corbett National park – Located in Uttarkhand state in Ramnagar district, Jim Corbett National park is known for its Tigers. Only Park which is named after famous Hunter – Jim Corbett who later on worked a lot to save tigers from killing and hunting. This national park is known for its tigers, Cheetals, Sloth beer, Pythons, deer, Leopards and several other animals. Spread in an area of 520 sq kilometres, Jim Corbett national park is one of the most visited national parks in India. It is about 200 kms from Delhi, nearest Rail head is Haridwar.
- Bandipur national park – Located in Karnataka state in Chamrajnagar District. Bandipur National park is known for its tigers. It shares boundaries with Mudumalai national park ( Tamilnadu), Nagarhole wild life sanctuary, Wayanad Wild life sanctuary and becomes one of the largest forests in India.